Note: For customers who want to send international express, if you are not sure whether the item you want to send can be shipped, please contact customer service for an accurate answer. The following are some common shipping requirements.
The specific decomposition is roughly as follows:
1. Any firearms, ammunition, ordnance, police firearms and any goods (including toys and spare parts) involving the term "Weapon" and the concept of "Firearm"
1,Military guns, official guns: pistols, rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, riot guns, etc.
2,Civil guns: air guns, shotguns, sports guns, anesthesia injection guns, starting guns, etc.
3. Other guns: sample guns, prop guns, etc
4, Ordnance, police arms: truncheons, military or police daggers, bayonets, etc.
5.The state prohibited guns, weapons: steel gun, tear gun, stun gun, electric shock, defense, etc.
6. Imitation of the above items.
Two, controlled tools: Controlled tools include the following:
1. Dagger, three-edge knife, three-edge scraper, semicircle scraper, penetration knife, skin picking knife, sheep bone knife, hunting knife, spring knife;
2. The blade body is more than eight centimeters, with self-locking device or non-folding single-edged, double-edged sharp knife;
3, Wushu knife (can open the blade), sword and other instruments;
4. Tibetan Dao, waist Dao and boot Dao used by ethnic minorities;
5. Other knives that may endanger public order. Including: kitchen knife, fruit knife and so on.
3. Easy (inflammable, explosive, toxic, corrosive, radioactive articles;
: 1, explosives or explosive materials such as fireworks, detonating fuse, batteries, lighters, bombs, grenades, flares, Molotov cocktails, smoke grenades, flares, tear gas, gas and bullets (blank, played battle, play test, coach, explosives, detonators, fuse, detonating cord, the conductance, blasting agent, such as display shell detonation system and its reproduction.
2. Gas: such as compressed gas, dry ice, fire extinguisher, air storage cylinder (without discharge device, can not be inflated), lifesaving device (can automatically expand), etc.;
3,Flammable liquids: such as paint, gasoline, alcohol, oil, camphor oil, engine starting fluid, turpentine, tenna water, glue, perfume, etc.;
4,Flammable solids: spontaneous combustion substances, substances that release flammable gases in contact with water, such as activated carbon, titanium powder, coconut meat, castor products, rubber debris, safety matches (box rub or sheet rub), dry white phosphorus, dry yellow phosphorus, magnesium powder, table tennis, etc.;
5, Oxidants and organic peroxides: such as potassium permanganate;
6, Toxic and infectious goods: such as pesticides, lithium batteries, tear gas, etc.;
7,Radioactive materials: radioactive isotopes and other radioactive items.
8, Corrosion products: such as batteries, alkaline battery liquid.
9. Magnets, magnetic steel and other products containing strong magnetism without demagnetization protective packaging.
10. Other prohibited items, such as powder (no matter what color), liquid (no matter what kind of packing used), goods with danger marks on the outer packing, such as: mascara, hair spray, nail polish, hair gel, lip cream, shampoo, perfume, gel, deodorant, hand cream, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, mouthwash.
International express packages are subject to both export and import customs supervision.
Articles Prohibited by the Customs:
1. Goods that have been included in the Catalogue of Goods Prohibited from Exportation published by China shall be prohibited from exportation:
The first batch of goods to be included in the Catalogue of Goods Prohibited from Exportation: degummed tiger bones Or the processed by degreasing, etc), debonding of tiger bone (raw or processed by degreasing, etc), rhinoceros horn, bezoar, musk, medicine material in with ephedrae herba ephedrae herba, spices, and the other with ephedra herb, fresh fractionation (whether grinding), cold (cold) or dry fractionation (whether grinding), carbon tetrachloride (used in detergent), l, 1, 1 - trichloroethane (methyl groups Chloroform (for cleaning agent), trichlorotrifluoroethane (CFC-113) (for cleaning agent), paint, Coloring and other processing logs (including with creosote preservative or other processing), treated with other methods of coniferous wood logs (paint, stain, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), other methods dealing with Philippine eucalyptus wood logs (paint, colorants, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), other methods of teak logs (paint, stain , creosote, or other preservative treatment except), other methods dealing with other tropical timber (paint, stain, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), oak logs (paint, stain, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), beech wood logs (paint, colorants, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), nanmu logs (use Paint, stain, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), camphor wood logs (paint, colorants, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), redwood logs (paint, colorants, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), paulownia wood logs (paint, colorants, creosote, or other preservative treatment except), other not listed the needles Wood (except those treated with paints, colorants, creosote or other preservatives), platinum in unforged or powdered form (other than those exported as a processing trade), platinum in sheet form (other than those exported as a processing trade).
The second batch of goods listed in the Catalogue of Goods Proscribed for Export: rod-shaped charcoal with cross section diameter of >4cm, length of > 10CrN, and non-circular charcoal with cross section.
The state prohibits the exit of precious cultural relics, revolutionary cultural relics and cultural relics that impair national honor, impair national unity or have an adverse political influence.
Manuscripts, printed matter, films, photographs, gramophones, films, audiotapes, videotapes, laser discs, computer storage media and other articles that involve State secrets;
Endangered and precious animals and plants (including specimens), their seeds and reproduction materials.
Articles restricted to exit by the State:
1. Gold, silver and other precious metals and their products;
2. National currency;
3. Foreign currencies and their marketable securities;
4. Radio transceiver, communication security machine;
5. Valuable Chinese medicinal materials;
6. General cultural relics;
7. Other articles restricted from exit by the Customs.
Other items with regulatory requirements:
1. Refer to the Drug Administration Law, Regulations on the Implementation of Drug Administration Law, Regulations on the Control of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, Regulations on the Protection of Traditional Chinese Medicine Varieties, Regulations on the Protection of Traditional Chinese Medicine Varieties, and Anti-Doping Regulations.
Food, meat products, log products, fresh animals and plants and their organs. For details, please refer to the Food Safety Law and the Import and Export Animal and Plant Inspection and Quarantine Law.
Tobacco, salt and other state monopoly articles.
4. For articles protected by intellectual property rights, refer to the Intellectual Property Law of the People's Republic of China for details.
©2019 Snail international Logistics All rights reserved