FAQ about move abroad


1. Go abroad

If you are a foreigner, you need to provide the copy of residence permit, work permit and passport to our company for customs clearance. If you are a Chinese, you only need to provide your passport and immigration visa to our company. In most countries around the world, the documents required for customs clearance are: copies of passport photo page and visa page, English version packing list, ocean bill of lading and copies of the customs clearance form of the destination country with your signature. The customs in Canada requires the consignee to go to the customs in person to accept inquiries.

Next:This is the last one
Prev:This is the first article